2011年5月12日木曜日

I Put a Flag of Gambappe

April 17, 2011
I put up a flag of “Gambappe Onagawa” on the show window of the building that used to be the photo studio and my parents’ house. Even on those days with strong wind, as long as someone does not intentionally removes it, it should be safe on the wall as it is protected by the building. I am hoping that people of Onagawa who pass by and SDF people who are working hard every day for us notice it.

If people think, “Oh, the photo studio people are doing their best, too,” or “OK, I will do my best, too, (I am going to “gambappe”), that is what I want!  Out of my hope to add a little bit of colors in the brown land with full of rubble and dust, I requested a rather flashy logo. Vibrant orange color and the blue color of Onagawa’s ocean are used. On the left upper hand side is the logo of the Sasaki Portrait Studio. Please come and take a look when you come to Onagawa.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿