2011年5月16日月曜日

I was in “Asazuba!”

April 2, 2011
I thank those who watched TBS Asazuba (Morning News) on March 29.
I also appreciate those who contacted me after watching this interview.  You had helped my father greatly in the past.  I am sure that my father who loved to be in the limelight would be very pleased because of my debut (smile).  It was my national debut!

Someone uploaded this broadcasted scene to Youtube.  Thank you so much.
It was not televised in Akita, unfortunately.  My mother’s side relatives in Akita, please watch this Youtube.

I am sorry that my comments were mixed with Onagawa dialect and indistinct standard Japanese.
I call my father “Old Man” when I talk with my sister, “Father” in my blog and “Dad” when I call him.  My fathers’ friends call him “Atsu-chan.”  In the subtitle, I had it rewritten as “Father.” (smile)  It became a very moving scene as the pictures posted to my blog were used as well.
The TV interview ended as “Story of Father and Daughter Engaged in Photography.”  However, concurrently there is another story, which is my older sister’s.  I received a bundle of snapshots that were taken at her wedding along with my father’s portfolio.  Holding those pictures in her hands, my sister thought it was a message from my parents that said “Protect and take care of your family with your husband.”  I think my parents were sending their message to each daughter.  I learned with this experience that the pictures hold this kind of power.  Anyway, I never thought that my parent’s belongings would be passed on to us in this manner.

I want to give applause to those volunteers who restored the pictures in Onagawa and I also want to express my appreciation to those who found and brought my families’ pictures to us.  Thank you so much!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿