2011年5月23日月曜日

Viki --- “Anatani Aitai (I miss you)”

April 29, 2011
My friend and singer-songwriter, Viki wrote a beautiful song for me.  She sang her song for our wedding video.  She continues singing songs that touch people’s heart.                                                                                                                                   


Message from
Viki
“This is a song for people who
keep on plugging away at the disaster areas, people who are forced to leave their hometowns spending their days of unrest, and my friends who are supporting their hometowns to recover from the disaster while looking for and waiting for their missing loved ones.  I made this song for them hoping it can give them a little comfort.  I hope the song will reach out for many people”.

Please enjoy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿