2011年5月16日月曜日

Onagawa Genkidama (Cheer-up) Project

April 6, 2011
I have decided on the title for our fund-raising!
It is Onagawa Genkidama Project.

Actually, my husband decided on this arbitrarily.  I hope that this is all right with you…?!  To me, the title does not matter.  I rather focus on and value the activity itself.  It is a kind of lonesome if we were to call “Private Fund-raising.”  So we have decided to call it “Onagawa Genkidama Project.” (smile)

It was named after Dragon Ball that is popular among the elementary school kids and junior high school students.  (per my husband)  It is Songokyu’s deadly blow technique that means to collect vital powers from various people little by little and to converge all to make a gigantic power.

I appreciate your continued support for our activity and your donation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿