2011年5月12日木曜日

Stationeries and Musical Instrument Donations

Apr. 3, 2011
I would like to write about the activities of a friend of mine, Natsuko Takeda, the owner of Harmony Forest, who has been involved in music in Furukawa.

She is collecting mainly stationery items (pencils, pens, notebooks, etc.), pianicas, recorders, calligraphy supplies, and paint supplies that are not in use right now. You need to cover the shipping cost, but if you would throw away, why don’t you let the elementary school children in affected areas use!

The collection status as of April 3 is shown in
her blog on the same website of Ms. Takeda.

On April 8 (Fri.), I will go to Onagawa with Ms. Takeda and we are planning to ask the schools what they need and distribute the items in need.
The ideal situation is “to distribute whatever necessary as much as needed.” I will purchase items that are missing with the money you donated to me. And I will report in my blog. Isn’t it more clear-cut than national financial management? (laugh) Since this is not a government job, I will be flexible. I will do my best!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿