2011年5月6日金曜日

Wrong Information


March 16, 2011
I received a testimony that my old neighbor (I used to call him, older brother) who lives behind my parents house saw my parents!
I have never been so happy in my life of 33 years.

I don’t’ know where they are staying, but my older sister and her husband in Sendai will go to Onagawa to look for them tomorrow of March 16.
Anyway, I feel relieved.  Thank you all so much for your prayers.

And to those who made comments to this blog and twitter and to those who know my parents well, I thank you for your heartfelt concerns.
I, too want to see them soon!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As of March 17, the information on my parents’ whereabouts was wrong.
My sister went there and asked my old neighbor in person, it turned out that he did not see them at all.
I am sorry that our joy was in vain.
We are back to where we started in our search. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿